45-degree silicone elbows are dual-purpose and designed for coolant and charge air connector systems, these silicone elbows are extreme duty cycle tested for hostile engine environments. They’re constructed with a low-dilation design to prevent expansion.
-65° F – 500° F
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Low Dilation Design
- Prevents Expansion
- Extreme Duty Cycle Tested
- Engineered for Coolant and Charge Air Connector Systems
- Part Number: 7896-75
- Inside Diameter: 0.75 Inch | 19 MM
- Outside Diameter: 1.07 Inch | 27 MM
- Leg Length: 6 Inches
- Bend Radius: 4 Inches
- Burst Pressure: SAE J20 R1: 325 | TMC: 125
- Weight: .5 lbs.
- Clamp: 2582-0012