Designed for unique applications, silicone coolant elbow is durable, long-lasting, and built to withstand extreme temperature environments.
-65° F – 350° F
- Meets or exceeds the operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A
- Used for a 90˚ coolant connection between pipes
- Tighter bend radius than most other 90˚ elbows
- 4-ply polyester reinforced hose
- Maximum operating pressure is 50 PSI
- Part Number: 7965
- Inside Diameter: 2.5 Inch | 64 MM
- Outside Diameter: 2.92 Inch | 74 MM
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Stainless Steel Rings: No
- Burst Pressure: 150 PSI
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Clamp: 2582-0040 or 2584-0312